• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Poisoned Thoughts
It's all in your head.
Caption
TITLE: "Poisoned Thoughts"
A.K.A.: "Mind Rape" "Playing With Your Head"
MEDIA: "Pencil"
YEAR: 1996 & 2005
BACKGROUND:

This image was created with a combination of a Number two, hard lead pencil (those are almost impossible to find nowadays, but I still have a few in my stockpiles), and a .05mm core Technical Pencil. The image was created on a medium tooth drawing surface, found in a leatherbound, Tara sketchbook. The original image is 8.5 x 11 inches. This image was first started in 1996, and sat unfinished in my sketchbook for almost 9 years. Finally, in February of 2005, I decided to finish this work off.

This work was inspired by an old group of friends I once knew. There were two of them that were the puppet-masters of mind games on a third, who always seemed less than happy with her life.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Hauntings & Shadow Lives
Added by
KageRyu
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata