• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Niki In Ceti Minor
Niki's Bedroom Sign
Caption
TITLE: "Niki in Ceti Minor"
MEDIA: "Colored Pencil"
YEAR: 2005 (Feb)
BACKGROUND:

-A Commissioned piece for my friend Niki

This image was created using Prang colored pencils with 3.5mm core, sadly there was one lost in the process. It was rendered on a medium tooth drawing surface (about 9 x 12 inch roughly). The entire piece took me about elleven hours to complete (this is a guesstimate, as work was done in segments).

Niki had asked me to do an artistic piece with her name, and after many ideas and concepts I settled on my locally notorious "Alien Runes" for the concept. The background is built up of layered markings that I have used over the years, "Stacked" on top of each other, and overlapping. I have obtained her permission to include a scanned copy in my online gallery, but I have watermarked the piece as commissioned so as only to allow the orriginal purchaser to have an unmarred copy.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Graphic Designs & Logos
Added by
KageRyu
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata