• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Mule Deer 01_01
ribroast

Mule Deer 01_01

Mule Deer in the woods.
Caption
The first render using my new shiny Mule Deer. Rendered with Poser Superfly, with a EZdome for lighting. Everything besides the deer made by me. The background is one of my images and the plants are Xfrog and Plant Factory. The grass was made in Lightwave with the free DPVerdure plug in. Not a high res render and the render settings are the high quality GPU preset, which I consider a preview setting. I've been messing around with this deer all night so I had to do a render before calling it a day.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Ribroast Album
Added by
ribroast
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata