• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Morning Walk
There's a squirrel in that there tree~! ;)
A little haunting....well done tho!

I worked and worked and worked to get the lighting and atmosphere just right...I played with fog, I played with the Squirrel, as it is the center of attention for the dog... In the end I had to compromise and put up with the fact I was not going to be happy with this render. I posted it on my face book and lo and behold it has gotten more attention then much of my previous work. Now, I really felt embarrassed and wished I had played with this much longer...lol I like the wheat, I am really happy with the wheat...lol Could there be a lesson here? perhaps instead of always making my renders over the top with emotion and adventure, maybe I sure be a bit more demure, but then the question would be am I a fine artist or an illustrator?

The point is though, I had fun... Thanks Lyne for your kind words and attentions....

Media information

Album
Touch of Real
Added by
Carey
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename