• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Indian Princess
Lyne

Indian Princess

a very long time in the making- the gorgeous Am. Indian lady and clothing set...
Caption
I love the "coming in the near future" Flint_Hawk creation: An Indian princess character for Dawn, as well as a complete wardrobe for her!! This is the gorgeous white and turquoise set...
You will need several HiveWire products to use the clothing... in this one I used:
Dress: Dynamics 09 for Dawn - Anarkali Dress and Scarf by Lully
Choker for Dawn by Photo GG (also coming soon-I've been beta testing this and it will be submitted to HiveWire....George's choker will be a gorgeous choice of Cameos and plain materials and of course is used by Flint for the Morning Dove sets)
Moccasin: Dawn's Universal Boots by Christopher Creek Art & CGCubed at HiveWire3D
(morph for the moccasin being added)
oh! and the sets have a wonderful range of feathers- Indian fans, hair decorations and single feathers too! :)

for the rest of the credits and a MUCH larger version, see: indianprincess
PS I did a lot of post to get the tack's feathers to fall right, I can't wait for Daio's updated set especially for Harry! :)

Gorgeous image. So much detail. So well done. Very pretty and complete image here Lyne. You've outdone yourself.

aww thanks, Chris...
and here's me forgetting another important credit! Her hair is the Sporty Pigtails by OOT (sooo pretty even with the base colors!!) (Rendo) I fitted it myself to Dawn. :)

Media information

Album
Lyne's Art
Added by
Lyne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Image metadata

Filename