• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
Cat's Sight
@James R. I wanted to show in a fun way just how a cat might see the world around them, humans dancing about, all the while trapped by a world of our own creation while the cat see themselves as the only thing around themselves that are truly free....lol

@Carey I figured there was some real symbolism going on there, and I wondered if it might be along those lines. Well done. Nice visual metaphor!

@Desertsilver Really this just the product of a warped mind...lol I learned a long time ago that if you dig a round hole and then speak from the bottom of it you will sound deep....lol what does metaforical mean I met a Forical once, didn't like them, they were into symbolism.....

Media information

Album
Touch of Real
Added by
Carey
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename