• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

Media comments

• White-lined Sphinx Moth
    I missed seeing this earlier & I must say WOW! This is amazingly realistic!
  • Basketball Player
    I was so engrossed in painting her skin I forgot her fingernails.... it’s so easy to make a mistake with a self coloring image- I was anxious to...
  • Lynx in the Snowy Mountains
    I actually colored this one myself from scratch!
  • Unicorn (assembled)
    Flint said the unicorn’s tail is too long... and in fact it’s horn seems too long also ...,
  • Feline Fashion
    Excellent!

Media statistics

Categories
Albums
Uploaded media
Embedded media
Comments
Disk usage
2.2 GB
The items displayed on this page are being displayed from child categories.

2018 Open Rendering Season Contest

It's open season on bird renders of every kind and you're invited to take a shot at creating your best. Contest begins Tuesday, June 5th, 2018 and Ends on Sunday, July 15th, 2018. Winners will be posted on Friday, July 20th, 2018.
Media items
Comments

Media items
Comments

March

Media items
Comments

Media items
Comments

February

Media items
Comments