• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
8 Bell For Dead Reckoning
In memory of Captain Dennis R. Webb, Dead Reckoning.
Caption
This render is being posted as a memorial to Captain Dennis R. Webb, better known by his screen name as DR or Dead Reckoning. Dennis worked his entire career as a Merchant Marine officer, retiring as Captain. He sailed ships all over the world. After retirement one of his many activities was doing 3D art. DR was also a product tester both as a bata tester and testing for a number of websites. He has many friends in the 3D community and he will be sorely missed.

The Captain has taken his final voyage.
What a beutiful memorium. Fabulous picture with fantastic colors that draw you in. The empty chair speaks volumes. Perfect in every way.

May God rest his soul...I can definitely relate as I also share his ex profession as well as his love for the 3D art. Great in memoriam for him with this image Red Eagle. I am sure he would have enjoyed it.

This is just beautiful. Thank you for this wonderful memorial. (Stopping to wipe away tears.) He would have really appreciated this.

Media information

Album
Fun Renders
Added by
Red Eagle
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

Image metadata

Filename