• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Nature's Wonders Sneak Peek Thread

Szark

Awesome
Here is the other one, the Cali red legged. I didn't spend much time on this scene. This is with better Iray surfaces, for the Frog, than the first one.

Cali red 2 s.jpg

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I'm a little coy about posting my own frog images after Szark's Iray images (which I'm still "wow"-ing over), but here's it goes....

Poser Firefly image using Frogs, Moths (Festvum Wasp-moth from V3),Water Lily Garden and Big Cypress Habitat.

frogmoth.jpg

While it won't be ready at the initial Frogs release (more likely early summer), I am working on a Water Lily Garden update with some reworked models, better and higher res textures and the full compliment of renderer materials (FF, SF, 3Delight and Iray). The update (as always) will be free to the current owners of the product.

Last edited:

Szark

Awesome
I'm a little coy about posting my own frog images after Szark's Iray images (which I'm still "wow"-ing over), but here's it goes....

Poser Firefly image using Frogs, Moths (Festvum Wasp-moth from V3),Water Lily Garden and Big Cypress Habitat.

View attachment 25406

Na don't be like that, not everything is about realism. My time at the moment is centred on Iray but I will soon be returning to 3DL. I like how you used all your own products and cannot wait for the lilly update.