• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Yes, that's the point. It is designed to be modular. Which means that it will come in a number of parts, and may get additional components over time. I think in the thread he mentioned three initial sets (that grand hall, the kitchen and maybe the bedroom), with future add-ons. but you can build what you need from the parts.

Zaarin

Brilliant
Coming soon: MICK (Medieval Interior Construction Kit) [Commercial]

It isn't out yet, but the promos are gorgeous. And I'm getting the impression that they are due to release soon. (I could be mistaken)
Looks beautiful. It's a shame Faveral seems to be among the growing number of artists who no longer support Poser at DAZ. :(

That's the set I was referring to earlier... and it's medieval, not roman.... three sets so far and ongoing.
Romanesque is the style of Medieval architecture that preceded Gothic. ;) I'm pretty partial to Gothic myself, mostly because I like the way it fuses aesthetics and theology.

scatha

Adventurous
Carcassonne.jpg
Just for funs! Wasteland Critters.

Those ears remind me of the fennec fox, which serve to keep cool, as I recall. ;)

@Zaarin , one of the most beautiful places in France is romanesque btw, the old citadel of Carcassonne. Funny enough, the cathedral in the back is Gothic styled.

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Gorgeous renders all!!

The Unexpected Babysitter - This one is done with Pommerlis' new Lil' Putty Tat poses.
Unexpected Babby Sitter copy.jpg

Products Used:
Hivewire HouseCat, Hivewire Kitten, CWRWs Orange Tabby Texture, Hivewire Horse, CWRW's Red Dunskin texture, CWRWs Mane and Tail 3, various travelers plants and BG image is a photo taken in Amarillo.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Wonderful, both the photo and the picture!

Thanks!! I thought this was a cute one!

That is such a fun render NA! I had a cat that liked to curl up on my horses hindquarters. lol
I've had a few barn kitties that like to ride them around the corral, but mostly during the colder months and then you can here the intense content purring ........ LOL they sort of take a stroll on the moving couch! Also congrats on your new product !! Love the feathers!!