• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Superhero for Dawn

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I guess the idea is to avoid copyrighted logos and names. Below I have created morphs to remove the cowl's bat years, and also one to morph the bat buckle into a simple oval shape. We can get each of those back by spinning the new dials. Now I have to think of a new chest emblem to replace the bat. Any suggestions?

I was thinking on calling this "Dark Dawn", but the "DD" initials are already taken by "Dare Devil". LOL

NewMorphs.jpg

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Wow! Just wow! I love this outfit! I really like the first belt that you made because of the deeper v in the front. What about a Dragon emblem? Dragon emblem would still be DD:) (hee hee)or maybe a fox head?

Last edited:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Hehe it's still the same belt, so we can dial the bat buckle back at any time. ^^

I love your suggestions - I am going to try them BOTH and see what comes out! :D

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
WOOT!! Nice suggestions Aether. I look forward to seeing what you come up with Ken. ;)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
This is the kind of fox emblem I have in mind. Have to think of a dragon shape now. I want one with wings like the bat one. ^^

Fox Test.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I made the fox a little wider for better placement. Here's it, rigged with the rest of the outfit, dialed to "non-bat" vanilla mode, and without the cape. Now heading for the dragon crest. ^^

Fox Test2.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thanks Sanbie! Maybe removing the glove fins would make this as generic as it can get. But now, back to modeling the dragon crest. And after that, there are 51 joint adjustments per hand to do on the gloves. That's probably why we barely see any gloves made for Dawn. LOL ;p

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhhhh SuperFoxie!!! I like!! ;)

Or should that be SuperFoxy? Not quite sure how that should be spelled. ~LOL~

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thanks Pen! Before the gloves' tedious joint adjustments, here goes the DRAGON emblem I've just modeled, and also notice the belt shape when partially dialed from bat to oval - kinda interesting shape. :)

Thanks to AD again for the emblem suggestions! ^_____^=b

Dragon Test.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
That dragon emblem is the most awesome thing I've ever seen!
Modest aren't we? ;)

Seriously though, I happen to agree. It looks great. :)

Hmmmm, Now what would we call a super dragon girl? Hmmmmm . . . . .
~puts on thinking cap~

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Drakia? Drakina? The Drake Knight-ess?
Drago-Dawn?
Somebody stop me.