• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Store - Advanced Search

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
It's pretty obvious that there is a place at the top right of the pages to search, but there is also an advanced search where you can input different criteria by which to search.

At the bottom right of the store page, you will see "Advanced Search" Clicking on that brings you here

Advanced Search

Type in whatever you want to search for.

Where it says "Price" you will see 2 boxes with USD (US Dollars) to the right of one of them.

a-If you want to look at a range of prices, type 1 in the top box and 10 in the bottom box, and it will show everything that is between $1 and $10

b-If you type 5 in the top box and nothing in the bottom one, it will show everything above $5

Further narrow it down by figure, release date (also available in to-from), genre, software, etc.

Handy!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, I've used advanced search a time or two, but never thought about pricing range, so thanks for those tidbits Alisa. :)

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Thanks for in the info:)

On the question of searches, is there a good way to search your previous purchases to find a download? If I buy something that has both a Poser and DS version, I usually only download the Poser version, but more than once I've gone back to get the DS version because I need it later on, and it usually I have to just click through all the screens until I find when I bought it.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
I don't know of any search option in products - but I can mention it for the future.

Are you looking through "My orders" or "My Downloadable Products"?.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It would be nice if the Search field on the My Downloadable Products page actually searched those pages. Unfortunately, it's set up to search the Store, so it takes you to the product page.

I don't have as much of a problem, as I keep a spreadsheet of all products I purchase in each of the 3D stores, so I know the invoice numbers and dates of purchase. That does help me to find what page I should be looking on for the downloads, but a specific search of downloads would be a nice feature, if it's at all possible.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Thanks for the information, Alisa, that's useful.

I second the request for a search facility for My Downloadable Products, I'm in exactly the same position as GG.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
You're welcome. It is on the list of enhancements :)

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
I don't know of any search option in products - but I can mention it for the future.

Are you looking through "My orders" or "My Downloadable Products"?.

I usually look through My Downloadable Products, since I'm generally looking for something I got a while ago. I could probably look up the order number because I always keep the receipts, but I find this faster.

It would be nice if the Search field on the My Downloadable Products page actually searched those pages. Unfortunately, it's set up to search the Store, so it takes you to the product page.

Yes, I often use the search field, forgetting that it will take me to the store. Although it does find the thing I'm looking for, but since I can't re download from the store page, I still have to go back and search through My Downloadable Products again. That could however be another solution (although possibly more complicated on your end). The store does already show me I already own something if I'm looking at it an logged in. If it could link back to where I could download the product that would also work.