• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
GOSH!:eek: I don't know what to say..... Thanks!! ........... But that I have learned many things from the people here (the ones I'm referring to know who they are!) and they are a fantastic bunch of individuals. Keep up the excellent work and enjoy the creative process. Also part of the fun is figuring things out at least in my experience .......... I still have a great bit to learn but at least here I'm not afraid to ask if I need help or take constructive criticism and pointers when they are offered.

If you ever have any questions on some things or are stuck with something, send me a PM I don't mind answering, or at least trying to point you in the right direction if I don't know the answer.

LOL of course the hive keeps you busy with projects!! So, I do have a few of those coming up too!

Last edited:

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Oh um... I am embarrased... LOL the one thing I DIDN'T get to in that mane tute was the Height Adjustment- it really helps when you make the mane really long. But yeah sometimes even with all the great things we can do these days, postwork still is needed sometimes.

Screen Shot 2016-06-24 at 6.32.21 PM.png

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Oh um... I am embarrased... LOL the one thing I DIDN'T get to in that mane tute was the Height Adjustment- it really helps when you make the mane really long. But yeah sometimes even with all the great things we can do these days, postwork still is needed sometimes.

View attachment 12045
Yap you are the one hugely unnamed individual !! I have learned a great deal from and who does STUNNING work!!

I may not have mentioned that but Thanks!! IOU!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Yap you are the one hugely unnamed individual !! I have learned a great deal from and who does STUNNING work!!

I may not have mentioned that but Thanks!! IOU!

Thanks NA! LOL I was embarrassed coz the first thing my reviewer said when she saw the Mane Tute is why did you leave out Mane Adjustments?:) I did mean to get that in there but LOL when I do the video tutes I sometimes loose track of my thoughts and the way my video capture program works, it's better to do all in one go:)

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thanks NA! LOL I was embarrassed coz the first thing my reviewer said when she saw the Mane Tute is why did you leave out Mane Adjustments?:) I did mean to get that in there but LOL when I do the video tutes I sometimes loose track of my thoughts and the way my video capture program works, it's better to do all in one go:)

The fact that even though it wasn't perfect, you put it out there and it's helping people is awesome! Just use it to improve your next one.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
WOW, Zorro rides again!!!!! :)

I'm loving it Lyne, and the first of your old renders reminds me so much of the old TV show. I like it too. ;)