• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Reclaim previously purchased HiveWire content on Renderosity

mks

New-Bee
Okay, I have worked through hundreds of forum posts here and at Renderosity and still have no clue how to reclaim my original Dusk content I bought back in 2018.
Furthermore, I have contacted Renderosity support with the necessary details, but they say they can not do it and sent me to back HiveWire, stating they developed a tool for them to provide the old purchases to users in the Renderosity store. However, I have no email address from HiveWire that is still working.

So, can someone give me clear and working instructions how to get my content back please?

I am happy to provide the full communication I had with Renderosity and the original purchase receipts from 2018.

Thank you!

mks

New-Bee
I have seen that thread before and I don't get it.
I mean - not at all.

How does that apply to my situation?

Dusk and all related content I purchased were created by HiveWire themselves, not any third party vendor.
And this content is now sold by them on Renderosity.

So, whom do I have to contact, where and how and what information do they need?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, mks -

Sorry it's so confusing - a lot of us (including me) didn't have our purchases at our store transferred to Renderosity and are frustrated about it.

And yes, unfortunately all the HiveWire emails are gone. :(.

You can either pm me here, or send site mail to HiveWire 3D at Renderosity.

I need your user name there and copies of the invoices (don't need the conversations with them) and I'll gift them to you.

Cheers,
Alisa

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
It applies to your situation because I explained in that thread what happened, what is happening, and the only solutions, i.e. to contact vendors directly, as well as how and why this still may not result in a fix. For Hivewired3D specific Products the only option would be to reach out to the Hivewire3D account on renderosity through the sitemail at Renderosity and explain the issue. If they are able to help they will say what they need from you. A few Hivewire admins may or may not see forum posts here.

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I never got my purchases transferred either, but I saved them all before.
I don't have too many products for sale at Rendo, but if you have receipts and still need them let me know.