• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him???????
1679148690143.png

xyer0

Brilliant
He's the reason I became a musician and composer. Thanks to that I traveled the world.
Remember him?????? Number 2 on Rolling Stone's greatest guitarist ever.
View attachment 77333
After he was injured by the shot (couldn't feel his hands), he had to cancel his tour and talked about it; the media and his family turned against him, and accused him of being a Trumper even though he's English.

DanaTA

Distinguished
He's the reason I became a musician and composer. Thanks to that I traveled the world.

After he was injured by the shot (couldn't feel his hands), he had to cancel his tour and talked about it; the media and his family turned against him, and accused him of being a Trumper even though he's English.
Shot?

eclark1894

Visionary
Yes. Overacting. I thought it was terrible.

Dana
Yes. Overacting. I thought it was terrible.

Dana
I thought it was overacting too, but I've since mellowed on it a bit. Speed Racer was one of the first animations from Japan and a lot of times, the animation didn't match the dialogue. There was one cartoon, and I'll post it if I can find it, where they had these weird arm raises. I didn't learn until much later that all the japanese shows do that, including the live ones like Ultraman, and even the Power rangers.

DanaTA

Distinguished
I thought it was overacting too, but I've since mellowed on it a bit. Speed Racer was one of the first animations from Japan and a lot of times, the animation didn't match the dialogue. There was one cartoon, and I'll post it if I can find it, where they had these weird arm raises. I didn't learn until much later that all the japanese shows do that, including the live ones like Ultraman, and even the Power rangers.
Well, to me, it was just overacting. I was already a bit older, anyway, I think. It's been so long. I was already in 9th grade when it premiered. If they all did that, then they were all terrible! (in my opinion)

Dana