• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Saw the movies, but didn't watch the TV show.

Dana
I think the only movie I saw was the original, then I watched the TV show, but not any of the other follow up movies. I do remember Christopher Lambert, who played Connor MacLeod in the movie, appeared at least once with Adrian Paul in the TV series.

DanaTA

Distinguished
I think the only movie I saw was the original, then I watched the TV show, but not any of the other follow up movies. I do remember Christopher Lambert, who played Connor MacLeod in the movie, appeared at least once with Adrian Paul in the TV series.
I think we only saw two of the movies. Were there more? I don't know.

Dana

eclark1894

Visionary
I know I have a reputation for just disappearing from posting for a while, but just so everyone will know, I'm fine. I don't know how or why but I hurt my back somehow, and it;s been causing my legs to hurt when I try to walk or sit. I have been able to sit in front of the computer since at least Sunday. Anyway, I still have twinges of pain in my legs, but I am feeling a little better now.:)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks for letting us know Earl, and if the pain doesn't go away soon, see a doctor. You never know what you did to hurt your back that's causing the pain in your legs.

robert952

Brilliant
@eclark1894 Hope you're still on the road to recovery. Hang in there. Back pain can seem to take forever. But follow the concept of light lifting, mild stretching and such and you will likely improve.