• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him?????
1650936900649.png

unreal

Noteworthy
I remember when the TRS-80 first came out. My brother and I wanted to get one so bad. But it cost $600. My brother eventually did get one, but he wouldn't let me near it. Hmm, come to think of it, I think I still have an IBM PS something in the shed outside. :)
PS/2. Microchannel bus. Remember this?
OS2 1.30 - Box Front.jpg

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this????? I was doing a little research for this one when this movie popped into my head. See the robot, Dot Matrix. I had always thought that Joan Rivers was playing that part. Found out today that it was Lorene Yarnell from Shields and Yarnell playing the robot. Joan Rivers
was voicing the part.
1650997354680.png

DanaTA

Distinguished
Remember this????? I was doing a little research for this one when this movie popped into my head. See the robot, Dot Matrix. I had always thought that Joan Rivers was playing that part. Found out today that it was Lorene Yarnell from Shields and Yarnell playing the robot. Joan Rivers
was voicing the part.
View attachment 73791
I think that's Spaceballs! Great movie, so funny!

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
The recent documentary (Get Back: 4-parts; released last November) throws a lot of doubt on that aspect.
I don't think she did anything to deliberately break them up, but getting John Lennon's mind totally on her, did split up the Beatles because he wasn't concentrating on the group, their career as a whole, or their music. That's how I always felt about her.