• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
IIRC, there was a whole team of them, and I liked watching them play against one of the real basketball teams.
The Harlem Globetrotters. And the team is still around. In fact, I just heard on the news that they're appearing here in Raleigh, NC tonight.

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this?????? Last time I had one I had the cool sensation of eating a peppermint patty!:D
1648414378452.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember her????? She was the first Lois Lane in the TV show of The Adventures of Superman. Also, she's 95 and still alive. Coates is the last surviving regular cast member from the Adventures of Superman TV series.
1648415682951.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
The Harlem Globetrotters. And the team is still around. In fact, I just heard on the news that they're appearing here in Raleigh, NC tonight.
Oh that's right. I used to really like watching them, as you never knew when they'd pull a fast one on the team they were playing. :D

Miss B

CV-BEE
I happen to be allergic to chocolate, but am addicted to it, so I try NOT to eat something with a lot of chocolate on it, or in it.

Rather, I'll eat chocolate chip cookies and such so I'm not consuming to much chocolate at one time.

eclark1894

Visionary
I happen to be allergic to chocolate, but am addicted to it, so I try NOT to eat something with a lot of chocolate on it, or in it.

Rather, I'll eat chocolate chip cookies and such so I'm not consuming to much chocolate at one time.
So, you're asking for a chocolate CHIP??? :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
No, I'm not "asking" for any kind of chocolate, I'm just "looking" for whatever I happen to already have. ;)