• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him????? Back in the day with the Commodores and now.
1647820985453.png
1647821112836.png

DanaTA

Distinguished
I used to see it, but never bought it. Don't recall what it was called, but it reminded me of cotton wound around a stick, and then inflated.
You can buy cotton candy in packages in stores these days. I used to get the brand called Fluffy Stuff.

Dana

DanaTA

Distinguished
Hmmm, I don't recall seeing it anywhere here in decades.
Fluffy Stuff comes in mylar bags and in plastic containers about the size of large Marshmallow Fluff containers, maybe even in larger buckets. I've seen it in Walmart* and some other stores.

Dana

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember these?????? They closed down the one in our park a few years ago, but then they built another one to replace it. The older one, as I understand it, was so old, that getting parts for the horses and maintaining it was difficult if not impossible. But I believe the building that housed it is still there.
1647833946418.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I just looked it up, you can buy it in Walmart, Target, or party city. I know they used to sell it in Supermarkets, so check the candy Aisle there.
We don't have Walmarts here in the NY City limits, only all the way out on Long Island, or in more northern locations. There is a Target not far from here though, so I might check to see if they have it, though I doubt I'd buy it.

My supermarket doesn't have it, that I'm sure of.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Remember these?????? They closed down the one in our park a few years ago, but then they built another one to replace it. The older one, as I understand it, was so old, that getting parts for the horses and maintaining it was difficult if not impossible. But I believe the building that housed it is still there.
View attachment 73094
We had one in the park 2 blocks from where I lived with my parents. Not sure if it's still there, but it is a popular park during the warmer months, so may still be accessible.