• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him????
1647560776705.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Was that the one Erik Estrada rode, or the one his partner (can't recall the actor's name) rode? The TV show was Chips.
They rode the same models in the show, but they were both Kawazakis and they changed models every year from what I understand.
Erik Estrada owns one of the bikes he rode in the show.

unreal

Noteworthy
The second car I ever owned was a Mustang II, which had just come out either that year, or the year before. I liked the smaller size than the original Mustang.
I've worked on that car (college girlfriend). It was... well, let's just say it was not a well engineered car. Looked pretty good for it's time. It's the car in which I learned to drive a stick :)

unreal

Noteworthy
Remember them???? A three hour tour.... a three hour tour.
View attachment 73017
Who takes all that luggage on a 3 hour tour? And what the heck was Mr Howell doing with trunks of money?
Skipper: Horace Grumby (I think)
Professor: Roy Hinkley
Mary Ann Summers
Ginger Grant
Lovey Howell
Thurston Howell III
Gilligan (I don't think he had a full name)
I'm just remembering them from their mention on the radio. Episode 1 and/or 2. My dorm roommate came in and interrupted so I'm not sure I got them correct. It';s been nearly 40 years, so I might have it wrong.

Until color, the professor and Mary Ann were just "the rest" in the title song.

I was reading that for actors back in the 60's, they didn't get residuals. Not a penny, for those decades of reruns. I know Dawn Wells mentioned. it. And Bill Mumy as well.

unreal

Noteworthy
Remember them????? Jed, move away from there!
View attachment 73018
Nothing beats the episode where granny goes skeet shooting and wins with a rifle.

Drisedale: What is granny shooting at?
Jed: Well, I sent Jethro down to the gate to dab some honey on the wall and granny is shooting at the flies.
Drisedale: she shoots flies when they land???!
Jed: well, that wouldn't be very sporting of her. She gets 'em on the wing.

I think the same actress who played their hillbilly aunt (on occasion) was the mom on Petticoat Junction.

unreal

Noteworthy
That wasn't a Mustang! That was My Little Pony! :p The new Mustangs are great, they've recaptured the feel of the Mustang, especially the beefier ones, fastback, etc. But...I'm not a Ford person.

Dana
I'm not an internal combustion person. Sure, it's cool in a 19th century sort of way :D