• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Remember them????? From the original show in 1969. I was eleven years old.
View attachment 72796
I recognize Sam and Dean, even though Dean obviously died his hair and Sam cut his - obviously I recognize Charlie. I am not sure who the girl in glasses is, and is that dog supposed to be Castiel? He was Sam and Dean's pet after all. I had heard there was a Cartoon for Supernatural but had never seen it. ;) :D

eclark1894

Visionary
I used to occasionally watch some cooking shows years ago, but I don't recall now which ones. I seem to remember one of the guys was into barbecuing all the time.
Sounds like Bobby Flay. :)
1646565138731.png

eclark1894

Visionary
YES!! That's the one I was thinking of. I really liked watching his show.
I used to watch the food network all the time back in the early 2000's. I gave it up because I dropped cable. I can still watch it online, but I'm not into cooking that much anymore.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't do much fancy cooking anymore, as there's only my niece (and her boyfriend) and nephew (and his wife) left in my family, and my niece lives in Arizona, and my nephew lives in Massachusetts. They don't come into NY all that often, so I have no need to cook big meals just for me.

I haven't watched the Food Network much in recent years either.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
The Graduate was a fantastic movie. I don't recall if that was the first movie I saw Dustin Hoffman in, but it's certainly the most memorable one.

Then again, Midnight Cowboy was pretty good as well.

eclark1894

Visionary
The Graduate was a fantastic movie. I don't recall if that was the first movie I saw Dustin Hoffman in, but it's certainly the most memorable one.
I've seen Hoffman in some great films. Mr. Holland's Opus, Jaws, Hook, Sphere, Rain Man, and Kramer and Kramer. But the Graduate came out in 1967. I was nine and didn't care.