• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember her???? I used to watch her on PBS. I was really into cooking then.
1646451886200.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I used to occasionally watch some cooking shows years ago, but I don't recall now which ones. I seem to remember one of the guys was into barbecuing all the time.

eclark1894

Visionary
Have you seen the more recent reboot of the anime this was from or the live action movie? Good Stuff. Love me some Space Battleships.
When I first saw this show it was under the name Star Blazers back in the 80s. I have seen the Live action movie, sorta, I saw it online, but my connection at the time was spotty. This was also some years ago when the internet wasn't as good.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
When I first saw this show it was under the name Star Blazers back in the 80s. I have seen the Live action movie, sorta, I saw it online, but my connection at the time was spotty. This was also some years ago when the internet wasn't as good.
I, too, first saw it as Starblazers. While I did not like some of the changes made to the story for the live action *sifferent from the anime as opposed to U.S. Star Blazers) I did love when the ship launched and the look of the CGI was spectacular. Made me feel like a kid again.

eclark1894

Visionary
By brother and I had one of these and a toy along similar lines called Johnny & OMA (One Man Army). OMA had an array of snap on items like pistol, grenade launcher, rockets, scope, etc. Back when it was safe to fire projectiles of hard plastic at each other. :sneaky:
Here's to Generations Z and Baby Boomers! The last two generations where their childhood wasn't apparently trying to kill them! :rofl:

unreal

Noteworthy
Morris was awesome! He was actually my fave character. He was the "tech guy" right?
Even as a kid, I liked geeky :D

My earliest recollections (3-4 years old) of personal motivation (ie: why I do stuff) was that if I knew how something worked, I could make it do what I want. A control freak from birth!