• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
The US East Coast's answer to Arby's. I used to love eating there as a tween until we got old enough that one of my friends worked there. And he said "never eat at a fast food restaurant. You don't want to know what happens in the back."
We still have Arby's on the East Coast, you know. Raleigh's got six of them.

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember Dodgeball????? See that's the problem as Dodgeball, as most people seem to remembe it is not the game I played as a kid. We'd form a circle and some kids would get in the circle. |The object of the game was to hit the kids in the circle with a ball. The last person in the circle wins. We never caught the ball, and never threw it back and never played on "teams".
1646054295376.png

robert952

Brilliant
Remember this????? Getting a shoeshine on the street used to be oh so common.
View attachment 72745
I always liked the shoeshine gag in Police Squad! (TV Show) had Detective Drebin (played by Leslie Neilson) seeing his 'informant. They all ran the same way... Drebin: "Do you know anything about..." Shoeshine "Maybe I do, maybe I don't." Followed by a bribe changing hands.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I always liked the shoeshine gag in Police Squad! (TV Show) had Detective Drebin (played by Leslie Neilson) seeing his 'informant. They all ran the same way... Drebin: "Do you know anything about..." Shoeshine "Maybe I do, maybe I don't." Followed by a bribe changing hands.
Oh yes, I remember that.