• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

unreal

Noteworthy
Dirk Benedict on Battlestar Galactica played Starbuck. He was also on the A-team.
And Richard Hatch (Apollo) was on the 2005 BSG. That show (2005 BSG) started so well. 2.5 Seasons of good story telling, excellent acting, and solid production. The a 1.5 Season nose dive that left a person stunned.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes. I have the collector's edition DVD boxed set. Looks like a Cylon "face", has red plastic "3D" thing that looks like the light moves left and right when you move.

The remake in the 90s was also great!

Dana
I was disappointed in the remake. The only thing I liked about it was Edward James Olmos in the lead. They changed the sex of a couple of the characters, and I often found that confusing and annoying.

eclark1894

Visionary
I was disappointed in the remake. The only thing I liked about it was Edward James Olmos in the lead. They changed the sex of a couple of the characters, and I often found that confusing and annoying.
It got interesting in a few places, and pulled me in, but overall, it was no where near as interesting or good, in my opinion, as the original.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I liked the group's songs, and Mama Cass had that special voice that always made me stop and listen. I especially liked this song. :)

eclark1894

Visionary
One for the road....
1645921396574.png

unreal

Noteworthy
It got interesting in a few places, and pulled me in, but overall, it was no where near as interesting or good, in my opinion, as the original.
It was your basic Frankenstein (eg Terminator, AI goes wrong). The Caprica series truly ruined even the wreckage of the story.

The original, though. Lost in Space meets Chariot of the Gods plusd "In Search Of". I only liked it because I liked Star Wars and wanted more. I was more interested in the Dykstra effects than the show, itself. LD

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this???? We used to spout off some zingers:
Two piles of washing Powder. Two piles of soap,
All not ready call billy goat. Here I come!
1646008663153.png