• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

DanaTA

Distinguished
I remember an episode of Cops, they were chasing a guy who wore pants like this. They caused him to trip and fall and they caught him pretty quick! :D

eclark1894

Visionary
Time to play, guess that song! Here's the group! No, that's not Bruno Mars. Those are the Isley Brothers.
1641336548194.png
Now, guess that song!
1641336766739.png

P.S. That's an actual painting with the same actual name as the song. :sneaky:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, I'm not sure, as I've never been in Chicago, other than at the airport changing planes, so don't recognize that photo, but the only #1 hit they had in America was The Night Chicago Died.

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember these??? I think I remember this particular commercial. I remember they used to run them on ABC's Wide World of Sports, usually on a Saturday. I bought my first watch when I was about 16 or 17. I bought it for ten bucks at a drug store in the same shopping center I was working in. It was a timex.

eclark1894

Visionary
I saw this on YouTube and I lost ten pounds laughing. Thought I'd share it with you. The title of the video is self-explanatory, :rofl:

Miss B

CV-BEE
I always thought they were all still part of AT&T, though it may be in name only, as that was the one everyone knew it by no matter where in the country you lived.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Yeah, these "breakups" are questionable to me. Verizon was supposedly broken up. But now Verizon, Fios, and Verizon Wireless seem to be back together. They must have found a way to get around it. Or maybe the previous guy (in the White House) overturned the law.

Dana

Miss B

CV-BEE
I thought Fios was part of Verizon, not a separate entity, but then I could be mistaken.

Terre

Renowned
I never learned how to use either an abacus or a slide rule. My mother did use the latter but has long since forgotten how.

DanaTA

Distinguished
I thought Fios was part of Verizon, not a separate entity, but then I could be mistaken.
Yeah, I guess. But the wireless company was supposed to be separated from the landline business. In any case, they talk like they're separate, until they want to get you to sign up for one of them...then they offer a deal. I won't ever use Verizon Wireless again! No matter what deal they offer from Fios!

Dana

eclark1894

Visionary
Yeah, I guess. But the wireless company was supposed to be separated from the landline business. In any case, they talk like they're separate, until they want to get you to sign up for one of them...then they offer a deal. I won't ever use Verizon Wireless again! No matter what deal they offer from Fios!

Dana
I use cable myself.