• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Rae Design's Products now at Renderosity

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I hope everyone has had fun with our BeJeweled Horse textures because I hope you will continue that fun with matching wings for "Winged Horse" now in store!

fl-rd-bejeweled-n-glossed-wings-Main.jpgfl-rd-bejeweled-n-sparkled-wings-Main.jpg
(Thumbnails, click to view larger)

Created with my colab partner @Faery_Light

FL-RD Bejeweled-n-Glossed for Winged Horse - A Faery_Light & Rae Designs Creation at HiveWire 3D
FL-RD Bejeweled-n-Sparkled for Winged Horse - A Faery_Light & Rae Designs Creation at HiveWire 3D

Last edited:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I have a new texture add=on just hit the store!

Birds FB.jpg

White it was designed to go with the "Texture Expansion for the Hippogryph Add-on", you don't need it to enjoy it just on Harry and his wings.

It works in DS and Poser (there are no Hippogryph mat settings for poser as that is a DS only product).

Grab it now before the store closes! Birds of a Feather for the HW Horse, Winged Horse & Hippogryph - A Rae Designs Creation at HiveWire 3D

The Hippogryph it was designed to go with: Texture Expansion for the Hippogryph Add-on - A FreyrStrongart Creation at HiveWire 3D

Last edited:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Birds Promo 01.jpg

There are 3 Coat options (the difference between Peacock option 1 & 2 are the back legs), with 2 Wing textures.
There are 4 Mane options (which the yellow matches the yellow of the peacock fetlocks all the yellow options can look good on the Firebird too)
And 5 options for the Tail and Fetlocks. They match the 4 manes plus option for blue/green 2-tone tail as shown above, and yellow front/green back fetlocks to go with Peacock option 1.

There are Bonus presets for those that own the "Texture Expansion for the Hippogryph Add-on", there is an Emissive preset to go with the Hippogryph's Emissive preset (as last horse below), there is also "Xtra Bright Emissives" to make your Hippogryph, Pegasus and HW Horse/Wings glow even more.

Birds Promo 03.jpg