• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Earl's Poser Content Directory

eclark1894

Visionary
I'm trying to wait until the Hivewire store physically closes before I start redirecting links in my directory to other places. Unless it's something you want me to start doing now, I plan to wait until Monday before I start.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You might want to wait until folks announce that they are already set up at Renderosity. Some already have stores there, but a good many may not already have their stores set up there yet.

eclark1894

Visionary
You might want to wait until folks announce that they are already set up at Renderosity. Some already have stores there, but a good many may not already have their stores set up there yet.
Well, if the Hivewire store closes on Monday, the links in the Directory won't have anyplace to point to or will be pointing to stores that no longer exist.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, if the Hivewire store closes on Monday, the links in the Directory won't have anyplace to point to or will be pointing to stores that no longer exist.
True, but if you point them all to Renderosity, and all the stores haven't been set up, and available, there on Monday, you're links will have the same issue.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Might be easier to start now on those you know are moving (or at least already have a store there) so you have a head start and not as much work to do later

eclark1894

Visionary
True, but if you point them all to Renderosity, and all the stores haven't been set up, and available, there on Monday, you're links will have the same issue.
Well, if the store hasn't been set up Then I don't have anything to change the link to. :)

eclark1894

Visionary
Might be easier to start now on those you know are moving (or at least already have a store there) so you have a head start and not as much work to do later
True, I was waiting in case some one wanted to make a last minute purchase here at Hivewire.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, if the store hasn't been set up Then I don't have anything to change the link to. :)
Very true, but then the HW link won't work after Monday, so it's a Catch 22. Either way one of the store links won't be working.

eclark1894

Visionary
It is my intent to move those products not already in my renderosity store to renderosity. I have already reached out to Renderosity about this. My vendor name will now be Baa-weep-granna-weep-ninnybon. This is a working name... I may keep my current name if this new one does not test well with audiances.
I have you listed under the name Kageryu.

eclark1894

Visionary
It's not a complete list but it does list some of the vendors who produce Dusk and Dawn content. If you see your name, most likely you're listed under a Hivewire store.
1609547412052.png

eclark1894

Visionary
There was something about Deviantart that was the reason I left them out of the Directory. I can't seem to remember what that was, but to be fair to them, I'll check it out again. Maybe whatever it was has changed.

eclark1894

Visionary
I've started relinking vendor stores from Hivewire to Renderosity starting today. If for some reason you don't want me to or some other reason please let me know. Right now, I'm only doing vendors who ALREADY have a store at Renderosity.

eclark1894

Visionary
HiveWire has a store (the one Ken linked to). Chris' products ARE HiveWire's so I don't see any reason why he'd have a store with his name on it. I do not know how Lisa's Botanicals will be listed over there. Chris will make that decision but he has enough on his mind right now, so please just wait and see what happens. Thank you.
Sorry to be a pest. But I'm re-directing some links today in the Directory.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I understand, Earl - some of them are just going to have to wait :)

eclark1894

Visionary
Yes, he will be there , and sorry for the slow reply my day job keeps me rather busy as of late coming off the New Years rush and then the surge for Valentine's Day !
I've waited until the last minute and there's no link to put in the directory. You, and others will have to notify me when your links go active, so I can add you to the directory. Until then, I have to delete you.

eclark1894

Visionary
Can anyone tell me is Ironman and Ironman 13 are the same vendor? Also need to know for Islandgirl and Islandgirldesign?

eclark1894

Visionary
It's probably going to be a while. I've pretty much got the database done. Just crossing some "t"'s and dotting some "i"s.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I noticed you got me in "Figure Accessories" I'd prob fit better in "Material Add-ons" since I'm just a texture artist and not a modeler?