• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees
some wacky speed modelling todayin Carrara ..... this one started off as a mere cube
smiley

boned & a few morphs added

ariiibaaaa yeeehaaaa
cool

'Speedy G' or maybe 'Speedy Cee' to zip past the rest of 2020............. zooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
The first meeting of what is now the 'Wizarding World Explorers' Club' went on for longer than expected, and everyone who attended had a lovely time.

Harry, and his fellow club officers are late leaving the clubroom, whereupon they are attacked by Peeves and a storm of dungbombs. The flee up a stairway and into an unused classroom to get away from the attack.

Unfortunately, although the classroom may not be used for classes, it is not unoccupied.

In 2011,
2011.jpg

And in 2020.
2020.jpg

Shanarah

Admirable
I am a huge fan of the Legacy of Kain series of games, and beings as it revolves around vampires, I thought now was an appropriate time to share this image with you all. :) Just curious if any of you know of any morphs for the G3s or G8s for cloven hands.

Terror in the Night

A young Raziel stalks the streets of Wasserbunde for his next meal.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
lots of thunderstorms and flooding today so....

thought I'd do a model in Carrara for the daz3d Movember Challenge then found out I can't enter...

doesn't matter... this wacky fella started off with the polygon tool to mesh up his beard n moe then I used the cube to start his body and hat and then threw it all in the mix together boned and morphed him and came up with this wacky model..

looks familiar somehow... hmmmm

Riccardo

Adventurous
Supernatural Immunity
(don't try this at home)
Happy Halloween :cool:
Halloween2020-1024x640.jpg

Made in Carrara 8.5 Pro.
Models used...

Made by me:
CarraraVirus, barrel

HW3D:
Hivewire House Cat, CWRW Black Panther for the HiveWire Big Cat, Zombie for Dawn

DAZ 3D
Aiko 4, Sarina A3, Bat Silverkey3D, Nybras, Grimm Toon Skeleton, Millennium Teeth, Full & Feathered Hair, Darkworld Night Wings, Creature Creation Pack, Wood Chopping Kit, Priest Accessory Pak, Summerwood environment

Carrara built-in stuff:
Camp fire wood, rocks and fire

Riccardo

Adventurous
Supernatural Immunity
(don't try this at home)
Happy Halloween :cool:
View attachment 65307
Made in Carrara 8.5 Pro.
Models used...

Made by me:
CarraraVirus, barrel

HW3D:
Hivewire House Cat, CWRW Black Panther for the HiveWire Big Cat, Zombie for Dawn

DAZ 3D
Aiko 4, Sarina A3, Bat Silverkey3D, Nybras, Grimm Toon Skeleton, Millennium Teeth, Full & Feathered Hair, Darkworld Night Wings, Creature Creation Pack, Wood Chopping Kit, Priest Accessory Pak, Summerwood environment

Carrara built-in stuff:
Camp fire wood, rocks and fire
Whooops, sorry: camp fire rocks are not built-in in Carrara; they are from "Pixie Glen Environment"

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
As Professor Snape had told him, Harry soon received an invitation to tea from Hagrid. (Snape had cautioned him against the rock cakes.) Hermione put two and two together and wondered aloud whether Hagrid might know anything about 3-headed dogs.

Consequently, Harry and his fellow officers of the Wizarding World Explorers *all* went to have tea with Hagrid.

In 2011,
2011.jpg

And in 2020.
2020.jpg