• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

We've reached 100 YouTube Subscribers!

Parmy

I can’t believe that my tiny YouTube channel has reached 100 Subscribers.

What can I say except thank you to the 100 people who decided to take time out of their busy lives to watch my content.

I’m very grateful for this as I know time is a very valuable commodity.

I wasn’t focused on subscriber numbers… I was focused on producing content that would help someone with Daz Studio.

So you can imagine my surprise when I received an email from YouTube saying I hit 100 Subs.

I thought it was a spam email at first, but sure enough I had actually hit 100 subs.

Now here is the best bit… Are you ready?

As a thank you I am giving away a Daz Studio Advanced Tutorial that shows you how to create volumetric lighting without spending a dime.

Just head on to www.mydart.co to download the tutorial.

Even if you haven’t subscribed to my channel I encourage you to download the tutorial as I’m here to help you achieve your goals with Daz Studio.

Again, thank you and I look forward to reaching 200 Subs!

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Thanks for the time and effort you put in to making these tutorials. I personally have not subscribed or watched many of them, as I have been using DS for some time now, but I think I will head over and subscribe, as I'm sure there is something useful there even for me. :)

robert952

Brilliant
I can’t believe that my tiny YouTube channel has reached 100 Subscribers.

What can I say except thank you to the 100 people who decided to take time out of their busy lives to watch my content.

I’m very grateful for this as I know time is a very valuable commodity.

I wasn’t focused on subscriber numbers… I was focused on producing content that would help someone with Daz Studio.

So you can imagine my surprise when I received an email from YouTube saying I hit 100 Subs.

I thought it was a spam email at first, but sure enough I had actually hit 100 subs.

Now here is the best bit… Are you ready?

As a thank you I am giving away a Daz Studio Advanced Tutorial that shows you how to create volumetric lighting without spending a dime.

Just head on to www.mydart.co to download the tutorial.

Even if you haven’t subscribed to my channel I encourage you to download the tutorial as I’m here to help you achieve your goals with Daz Studio.

Again, thank you and I look forward to reaching 200 Subs!
I thought I had subscribed. Looks like I am 112. Great job. Keep up the great work.

Parmy

Thanks for the time and effort you put in to making these tutorials. I personally have not subscribed or watched many of them, as I have been using DS for some time now, but I think I will head over and subscribe, as I'm sure there is something useful there even for me. :)

That's ok. The videos are for beginners and do not apply to everyone. I know that I wanted to help others like me to kick start their 3D digital art journey.