• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I use to work in shifts and when I came home at 6 in the morning after the nightshift I use to watch the early morning risers go of to work, knowing I would be tucked in bed soon.
Esspecially with bad weather I would enjoy my coffee while watching people struggling on their bicycles to work in the pouring rain and strong wind.
I know, I'm evil :D:sneaky:

Terre

Renowned
Interesting day at work.
A sheriff's deputy got to learn that a couple of people he needed arrested at the store Wednesday morning had been let go by a city police officer. The officer was young and unsure of himself and didn't take the store manager's word that the county wanted them arrested right then. All he did is confiscate the forged checks they had been handed and were trying to cash claiming they were payroll checks.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh I'm sure. Maybe even a short suspension of say a day or two w/o pay. That would certainly bring the issue home to roost, if you know what I mean.

Terre

Renowned
Yup. All he had to do is call the Sheriffs office and ask. Apparently that didn't occur to him. If my boss had been lying that would have been exposed.
We had 6 young to middle aged men who could have helped him who all knew what was going on and were standing in sight of the front doors. He had lots of civilian backup if he had taken action.