• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

"Leaf Me Alone" Render Challenge! - CLOSED

D

Deleted member 325

So I have a render cooking - not sure it will be done in time and it's not exactly what I had in mind. If I understood the deadline is Midnight in Utah... so Mystery Science Theatre timezone...so I have roughly 3.5 hours yet.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh, glad you've got one cooking Kage, and yes I believe Utah is 2 hours earlier than me here on the East Coast of USA, so about 3 hours from now.

D

Deleted member 325

Remembering Summers (Final Image)
Remembering SummersHD.jpg

Well - not exactly, would love to do more with it, tweak a few things, but, this is going to have to do. Yes, that is actually Dusk, with some converted content and my own comic style post-work... A tribute to so many things I loved and a recent loss to the artistic community with a nod to one of the most tragic moments in my favorite comics from summers long ago.

Miss B

CV-BEE
YAY!! You made it in time Kage, and I like it!

OK, folks, this render challenge is now officially closed!

Michele

Eager
OMG! I won something! That hasn't happened often so I'm very excited. :)

Thank you to the judges for choosing my entry.

Congratulations to the other winners; there were many lovely renders. I especially enjoyed these challenge entries because fall is my favorite season.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Congratulations to the winners!
I could not have picked a winner because they all looked fantastic. :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
I agree FL. I was so glad I was hosting this one, as I don't think I could've picked the winners from this wonderful collection of renders.