• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
For all my friends in the HiveWire Community who are celebrating today . . .

HappyThanksgiving2018.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Lovely! Happy Thanksgiving to all celebrating :)

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Happy Thanksgiving. (Our turkey not thawed in time, we'll be having a feast tomorrow....but whatever. It's just the three of us. Me, housemate and neighbor.)

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! My favorite holiday!

Nice render MissB!

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Looks yummy, Miss B!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you had a great day and your cravings were well satisfied.

We enjoyed a tasty feast today and will be having a second feast tomorrow. It's not Thanksgiving without leftover turkey! tomorrow we will have some.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh I agree Lisa. My mom used to pull pieces off what was left of the turkey the next day, and then she'd fry them up to have with left over sweet potatos and other goodies. It was like having 2 totally different meals from the same turkey. ;)

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Best use of leftover Thanksgiving turkey is enchiladas! It uses it quick and tastes nothing like Thanksgiving dinner.

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
Happy (Late) T''giving everyone. Miss B, your image is gorgeous! And if that's a bowl of Brussel sprouts on the table, I'll be right over. :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Thanks Sapat, but I have to give credit to TruForm, as he/they created it, and offered it as the November Renderosity eNewsletter freebie. I just changed the textures of the table and runner, and then moved a couple of small things around. The chairs are the Cabaret Chair here in the HW store. I just changed the texture to match the table, though I think I probably should've left them alone, as the texture looks better on flat surfaces than on rounded surfaces like the chair back and the legs.

Oh and yes that's what they look like. I'm more of a Broccoli person myself, but have eaten Brussels sprouts when at a friends for dinner.

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
Thanks Sapat, but I have to give credit to TruForm, as he/they created it, and offered it as the November Renderosity eNewsletter freebie. I just changed the textures of the table and runner, and then moved a couple of small things around. The chairs are the Cabaret Chair here in the HW store. I just changed the texture to match the table, though I think I probably should've left them alone, as the texture looks better on flat surfaces than on rounded surfaces like the chair back and the legs.
Oh and yes that's what they look like. I'm more of a Broccoli person myself, but have eaten Brussels sprouts when at a friends for dinner.

I subscribe to the newsletter, so wonder why I didn't get it? I like broccoli too, but adore Brussel sprouts. Been eating them since I was a kid. I watch too much Foodnetwork and they're all into roasting veggies. So I've been roasting them on a sheet tray in the oven with salt pepper and some thyme. Yum.
I do love what you've done with all the items. Very clever.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Interesting, as there should be a link in the newsletter for the November Freebie. At least I think that's what the link says. I know there won't be a link on the website because I think the monthly freebies are only for the benefit of the eNewsletter subscribers. There should be another newsletter this coming week, so be sure to look for it, as I can't believe it won't still be available.

As far as arranging the items on the table, that's pretty much how it preloads on the table. I just moved a couple of the candles and the fall leaves. Other than that, I just changed the shader on the silverware as I didn't like the way it was rendering in SuperFly by default. So basically, what you see, is what you get.