• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Fantasy Attic Annual Community Gifts -2018

darkangel

Yes it is that time of year again and sure hope this is allowed to post this.

We are again having our community gift trick or treats. We will have a gift a day, goody for you all... there will be NO tricks, mebbe, hopefully...ain't tellin.

This will start October 1 and go until we run out of free gifts or Oct. 31st, come by and visit us for our Carnival of Souls and grab your goodies. The goodies will remain listed through the entire month so no worries if you miss a day, you can come on by at your convenience.

I LOVE HALLOWEEN! ok that is almost out of my system and here is the link:
Fantasy Attic's 2018 Gift Page -- Carnival of Souls

darkangel

My oh my, always want fresh meat....um, I mean more participants to make it as awesome as last years. Just send me the link to our freebie, if for Christmas or Hallow and as many promos as you need. The software resizes for me cause I am lazy...LOL Thank you most kindly oh, and it doesn't have to be themed but nice if'n it is. Hugs

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Cool! I'll look to see what I have. I participated last year too.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Wonderful! This sounds great! Thank you! (I love Halloween, too! It's my favorite holiday.)

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thanks to all in advance, and of course you are allowed to post it :)

darkangel

Cool! I'll look to see what I have. I participated last year too.

Janet,
I am so happy that you want to participate again this year, looking forward to your goodie for the treat "bag"

Wonderful! This sounds great! Thank you! (I love Halloween, too! It's my favorite holiday.)

Rowan54,
It is a grand time of year and I love it all 11 other months too....mwaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa

Thanks to all in advance, and of course you are allowed to post it :)

Alisa,
Thanks I did not know for sure if the rules had changed. I had been stopped from posting the prequel post announcing the event to come and ask for participants elsewhere...they said I was "taking from their sites gifties" which they don't give much and only from their vendors and I take participants from members, friends whoever wants to play...LOL
I am so glad to do this each year, it gets better each year and everyone enjoys it. So thanks for allowing this post . :x3::thankyou2:

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I sent you a private message but you haven't responded. I just looked on your web site but don't see a contact form or email.

darkangel

I am so sorry sweety but I never got a notification of any pm from here, at times I don't even get one for forum posts....some forums no like me. will go there now.

darkangel

Tomorrow is Halloween (KS time that is) and after midnight here will be the remaining items for your treat bags. Awesome things we had to give out and unfortunately my people counter kaput...last time I saw its count of unique visitors we had 3000+ that came for their treats. Seems their site is down, hope they are alright.

Thank you to the participants and for all those that came by for their treats.....now the countdown for Christmas prezzies for all...LOL