• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

XMDToolbox

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
I finally downloaded XMDToolbox and love it! The icons for brushes etc. are bigger and easier to see and everything is much easier to locate as well. I spent a few dollars on must have right now insert brushes, but when I get some more money together I will probably buy the lifetime deal for $129, and then all the goodies will be free forever. :)

Ghostman

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
I finally downloaded XMDToolbox and love it! The icons for brushes etc. are bigger and easier to see and everything is much easier to locate as well. I spent a few dollars on must have right now insert brushes, but when I get some more money together I will probably buy the lifetime deal for $129, and then all the goodies will be free forever. :)

Sweet. Glad you like it. I bought the Life Time the first time it was released. Haven't regret it once. Been using it about 2 years now. :)

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Hi Dylan. Your dog ate six pork chops in my house yesterday, the ones left over from our dinner. Six whole pork chops, and he would have ate more only there were no more left.

Hornet3d

Wise
Hi Dylan. Your dog ate six pork chops in my house yesterday, the ones left over from our dinner. Six whole pork chops, and he would have ate more only there were no more left.

My niece once had a dog that ate six rashers of bacon but the really impressive thing is he took them of the grill which was on and did not burn himself. Never found out how he did it.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
My niece once had a dog that ate six rashers of bacon but the really impressive thing is he took them of the grill which was on and did not burn himself. Never found out how he did it.

Yes dogs can be very clever where food is concerned. Dylan's dog Marley so far this year alone poached three Easter eggs belonging to my two brothers and me, a cooked roast chicken that my Mam had just taken out of the oven and left on the table, a packet of ham slices and a block of cheese from the fridge when someone didn't close the door properly. He also ripped some of my teddies and dolls to bits and burst all my brothers footballs. But I still love him and always forgive him.

Hornet3d

Wise
Yes dogs can be very clever where food is concerned. Dylan's dog Marley so far this year alone poached three Easter eggs belonging to my two brothers and me, a cooked roast chicken that my Mam had just taken out of the oven and left on the table, a packet of ham slices and a block of cheese from the fridge when someone didn't close the door properly. He also ripped some of my teddies and dolls to bits and burst all my brothers footballs. But I still love him and always forgive him.

Sounds like never a dull moment.

Hornet3d

Wise
I think Staffy dogs just like to eat and to rip things up. ;)

My niece's dog was a Lurcher, as is ours, and I think they are more food oriented than ripping things apart, well other than small furry animals. I think they would certainly help you dog finish off any cuddly toy.