• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Faery_Light's Products

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Recently released, texture pack for the Hivewire Horse.
Seven beautiful colors to play with.
ForumPromo1.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The one you have as the main image is my very fave, I love it!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I have several projects in the works at present, one horse texture set is with a beta tester for DS and still waiting for a Poser tester.

One Dawn set from CP just finished adapting for HivereWire 3D and need to do Promos.
Another Dawn for an older woman look to go with Alaric in progress.

A fantasy horse texture set in progress slowly.

Still trying to work out a few kinks on that Dawn/Dusk creature set because Dawns fingers distort in DS when an everyday pose is applied after the morph is added.

So of these just listed, which would be your pick for the next product?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'll redo the paint one now with the new files (give me a couple of hours :D)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Here is the fixed image and one more to go with it.
Rae did an excellent job on these images. :)
I will get it submitted if I can get just one Poser tester but no one has answered my request in the Beta Tester forum yet. :cry:

Promo1 paint.jpg
Promo4.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Maybe ask on the "Show me Horse renders" thread, maybe someone who hasn't thought of Beta testing will put their hands up? (I know I would never have thought I'd know enough to test, thanks for your patience with me :D)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm still really diggin the hooves, I had to show them off in the last render :D

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I have edited the original Alaric files on the neck and heads so they will look better and be interchangeable with the add-on pack I'm doing.
Before I send them to Alisa or someone to update the product, would someone who has bought him like to test them for me?
If so inbox me here so I can give you a link.
It is just the heads and bodies textures, nothing else.
You will need to unzip to a folder of your choosing and making a new runtime for the original files so you don't overwrite until ypour are sure they are okay.