• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Sora for Dawn renders here.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
:balloon03: Happy Valentine's Day!

Credits:

Dawn Special Edition by Christopher Creek Art, CG Cubed, Lisa's Botanicals & Virtual World at HiveWire 3D Creations
HiveWire Sora for Dawn by Christopher Creek Art, CG Cubed & Virtual World at HiveWire 3D Creations
Nouvelle Aube Clothing by Satira Capriccio at HiveWire 3D
Art Nouvelle by Varnayrah at HiveWire 3D
Fringe Sandals by Karth at HiveWire 3D
Loopy Jewels by Dawn Clement aka Lully at Renderosity

Birds of Legend (Dove of Peace) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Heart Deco
Heart Deco.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder

Credits:

Dawn Special Edition by Christopher Creek Art, CG Cubed, Lisa's Botanicals & Virtual World at HiveWire 3D Creations
HiveWire Sora for Dawn by Christopher Creek Art, CG Cubed & Virtual World at HiveWire 3D Creations

Heart Deco
View attachment 35026

I like it Flink_Hawk. So very creative. Wow, you don't suck at all. Not even a little bit.

Me195

Extraordinary

Credits:

Heart Deco
View attachment 35026

That is a hearty render. Nicely done.

Walking the doggy. This Sora with my WIP outfit, Big Dog with my bandana, rendered in Poser with Superfly.

View attachment 35810

That outfit is looking good. Her's is nice too. Just kidding they're both very cool as is the render.

Very nice. Love the face. Well done. Both of them.

Thank you.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Wow Ken, looks great. Love the Pooch inclusion too. Your bandana looks so good.

Thanks, Chris. The bandana and the Dog Accessories Pack are both hitting the store soon - already on QAV. ^^

That outfit is looking good. Her's is nice too. Just kidding they're both very cool as is the render.

Thanks! I have upgraded the shoulder armor with many new features and morphs. Will show them in the next render. :)