• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

"Reindeer" from HiveWire 3D House Cat

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Products used: Napalm Arsenal Winter Backgrounds, Pommerilis Puddytat poses, 3d Universe Santa, Reindeer, and Sleigh from Daz3d, animations and cat antlers my own. Written and narrated by my boyfriend Chris.

If someone wants to test the antlers n a couple hours they will be ready and after that I'll upload them as a freebie.

Last edited:

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
That was great! Very creative effort of both of you.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
The antlers are being tested by fantasiesrealm.com and should be released there sometime soon.
I just down loaded your glasses for Dusk!! Trying to think of a clever way to use them in a render!! Thank you for that and also thank you for the adorably cute movie!! I can't wait to show it to my neice!! =) LOL so creative!! LOL I will look for the antlers there!!

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thank you Ladies!

Napalm Arsenal, I'm sure you'll come up with something. Let me know how they work out for you. It's my first big modeling project and for a human figure.

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
Well you have the best boyfriend ever! That was so cute. Look forward to the antlers, and thanks. :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Evening Janet!! I have just now found a few moments for myself, and thought I would tell you that my niece adores this little mini movie skit of yours!! She asked me to download it on her Ipad so that she could watch it whenever she wanted!! It was a big hit with her!! ............ You guys should think about possibly doing a children's book !! .............. Off to grab the Catlers from FA !! Thanks again !! This might be a kid tradition right along with .

O! Little Town of Cat Mayhem...
What mischiefs among you lie?
They look angelic in their sleep,
But there's nothing they wont try!!
And in the dark night shineth,
Alert, Translucent eyes.....
As they attack the Christmas stockings,
and carry off the prize!!

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Cool! I'm so glad she liked it!

We have another one in the works. Just need to get it written at this point.