• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Wishlist

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Hopping this is the right place :)
Is it possible to have some way of marking things in the store that are on our wishlist the way things we own are?
I only ask as the number of times I have ended up withlisting some thing twice is a bit embarrassing.
Failing a marker maybe a popup or some thing that tells us we have all ready wishlisted the item and ask if we want to add a second on to the list :thankyou2:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well I'm no expert as far as the store's software goes, but even if we didn't have a marker, like we do for purchased items, I'm surprised you don't get a warning that it's already in your wishlist. I think that would work as well, or did it give you such a warning?

That's one of the reasons I have a graphic representation of all my wishlists, depending on the stores I have them in. I started that when RDNA had an update years ago, and I lost the items in my wishlist in their store. Luckily it was only about 3 or 4 items, and I remembered them all. Ever since then I've kept a screenshot that I update every time I place something new in the wishlist, OR, delete something because I've finally purchased it.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
@Miss B Nope no warning at all, I have ended up with a number of double up on my wishlist a number of times.
Heh my wishlist wont fit on one screen lol

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh my wishlist doesn't either. I just take a couple/three screenshots, and put them together in one file in Photoshop. ;)

Nod

Adventurous
Hopping this is the right place :)
Is it possible to have some way of marking things in the store that are on our wishlist the way things we own are?
I only ask as the number of times I have ended up withlisting some thing twice is a bit embarrassing.
Failing a marker maybe a popup or some thing that tells us we have all ready wishlisted the item and ask if we want to add a second on to the list :thankyou2:

It must be possible, as the Daz site can do it.

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
It must be possible, as the Daz site can do it.

At the Daz and Rendo's store you can search your purchases but as far as I'm aware there is no way to do that here, so it may not be possible.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, I miss that option here. I had to go hunting for something a couple of weeks ago, and my only chance of finding it was the date of purchase, and I only knew it because I keep a spreadsheet for each of the 3D stores where I make purchases.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
At this time our wishlist is what it is. We look forward to being able to add more features as we go along but cannot promise when that will be.

Thanks, folks!

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I apologize if this has already been reported, but it seems that the "Add to wishlist" button on store pages is not updating after something is added. I found several items in my wishlist that had quantities of 2 or even 3. Now I suspect that I added something to my wishlist that had previously been added, I just didn't have any indication from the store page that it had been added. Thanks. :)

Wishlist.png

Example: The item above is in my wishlist, but I can't tell from the store page. Yes, I am logged in.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi 3w :) I moved this from another thread.

LisaB posted with a reply to a few issues (including this by others) a few posts above.

Hmmmmm - if you wishlist something more than once, you must REALLY want it ;).

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Hmmmmm - if you wishlist something more than once, you must REALLY want it ;).

But if it is anything like my Netflix queue, stuff goes in there that I want, but I just don't want it now. o_O