• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Dawn S.E. Faces of the World Underway

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Our plan is to create 24 face morphs for Dawn S.E. These are very subjective as to the accuracy of different races or areas around the world. But it's the variety that I think will be of value. I'm picking a range to cover different facial looks. And of course you'll be able to combine these to various degrees with each other and existing facial morphs.

This is just the beginning. I'll be creating these every so often and working them in with other projects.

Here are the first 3 faces that I've chosen.

First to show you screen grabs of Dawn S.E. to compare with.

WorldFaces1.JPG

WorldFaces3.JPG

West African
WorldFaces2.JPG

WorldFaces4.JPG

Finnish
WorldFaces5.JPG

WorldFaces6.JPG

Egyptian
WorldFaces7.JPG

WorldFaces8.JPG

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@Chris this looks very interesting and as long as you're working on face morphs, Chris, I'm not sure if this request would fit in but it's something I've always wanted in both Dawn and Dusk-and that is "laugh lines" wrinkles coming out from the corners of the eyes. It would be nice to be able to dial those in, and in some cases to give a character more… well… character! :) Morphed wrinkles around eyes and mouth etc. work to add aging too (being we have an aging body morph but not anything for the face). Anyway it goes without saying that I will grab this new set up immediately and thanks for considering my idea. :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
*wonders where Rob's getting the other thumb*
:eek: