• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

DanaTA

Distinguished
Watching the weather reports anxiously. Hurricane Lee may come close to Massachusetts! Last night, it was expected to move a little more eastward. I hope that trend continues.

Dana

DanaTA

Distinguished
Well, it was a wimp for us. I don't know about Maine. One of my sisters lives up there, on the east coast at the border of Canada. I guess I'll hear about it soon.

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Here's hoping she and her family are OK.
FingersCrossed.png

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Summer has bounced into spring downunder... this week has gone from 15c ( 60F ) to 30+c ( 90F ) and it's been great... :inverted: :shineon:

Stezza

Dances with Bees
someone call for an earthquake?
was my post a premonition! :eek::oops:

Today!
A magnitude 6.0 earthquake has hit New Zealand's South Island.
According to the GeoNet website, the quake struck at 9.14am (7.14am AEST) today, about 45km north of Geraldine at a depth of 10km.
Fire and Emergency New Zealand said there were no reports of damage. Civil Defence confirmed that New Zealand does not face a tsunami risk.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Crazy times downunder this week... in Victoria towns in the Gippsland area were fighting bushfires one day to then suddenly have to evacuate because of flooding the next! :eek:

DanaTA

Distinguished
Got to 82F today - Wednesday...yes, it is officially Thursday here, but I call it today because I haven't gone to bed yet!

Dana

DanaTA

Distinguished
It got to 78 here today! Bagged some leaves for a special collection next week. A few days ago, it was in the 50's for a high, and some nights got close to freezing! Crazy!

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
We've also been having 70-78 degree weather down here, but I still need a light-weight jacket because some days it's extremely windy.

Terre

Renowned
First freeze of the season last night. Had to get the car warming up for a while before heading to work this morning so I wouldn't get chilled on the drive.