• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Textures for Fantasy Gazebo

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Your two latest images really show these textures to advantage. I did one in iray with the incandescent setting on the lamps. I am fixing a few small issues. It should not be too much longer before I am able to submit the product to QAV.
Incandescentsm.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It's a very nice collection AD, and I'm sure it'll pass QAV with flying colors. ;)

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
Thank you ladies-- Yes Rae has really done some great work with this set and has helped me out a lot with testing and suggestions.

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
Your set is amazingly beautiful!! If I would have known, I would have definitely waited to submit at the same time. I submitted it last week, but it is still in QAV. I would not mind them holding it to wait for your set. I will contact Alisa and ask if you want me to. Maybe I could finish up my new fantasy character and try to release her too. I am pretty close on her. Let me know! I am always happy to work with other artists.
Hey guys I nearly have this set finished up. Maybe we can have them released together or around the same time?
View attachment 15883 View attachment 15884 View attachment 15885 View attachment 15886 View attachment 15889

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks and no worries on the release!! As long as they are kind of close together QAV can always put similar or related promos together. Oh yeah your new fantasy character might be a neat idea, but I should have these completed pretty soon this week or next week at the latest and submitted.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I got a little carried away with the wing textures and there are still more I want to do, lol so there will be expansion sets for sure. I have about 1,000 textures lol.

Some of them are kind of similar to the horse textures, but I totally went in a different direction, but you might could use the wings for the ponies.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Yeah, they look awesome!!

I just submitted the outfit and wings over the weekend into the store, but have a wing expansion set I am working on with some BG images.
Outfit and Wings Set Dance of the Flowers
Rainbow.jpg Matching-Wings.jpg
Wings Expansion set there will also be BG images to go with the wings expansion set.
Wing Set 2 Multicolor copy.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
To be honest I hadn't really thought about it NA. There are two shapes one for the leotard and one for the dress so using fits in your promo is correct whatever I call it.
I decided to put a note in the readme about the wings because it's easy enough to scale and position them as it's a parented item.