• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
And my Marty Feldman Torf....this is more like they were originally done...back and forth, back and forth...haha.

Marty Feldman Torf.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
I think I've retrieved all your Hein stuff Linda B...so I'll finish up with more recent Hein stuff of mine.

HEINDANCE...What a feeling
hein-dance.jpg

HEIN LIBERTY
hein-liberty.jpg

NURSODA CHESS SET
nursoda-chess.jpg

nursoda-gold-chess.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Oh...haha....so that's what the 'stash hunt was about...he turned out good!...oh my...now I've been challenged...who knows what we'll come up with next...the game is on :)

:sneaky:

skylab

Esteemed
The chess sets were fairly easy...just found a base, parented them all to it, and applied gold or silver mats to everything...back then I was doing firefly, so I was using Duckpond's metal mats for firefly...now I tend to do superfly,, and use D3D metals. And with Liberty, I used a smart phone for the tablet...haha. Heindance was based on this YouTube video:

skylab

Esteemed
Hmmm....I think I've seen one before, but it may have been part of a character set. Let me think on it and it might come to me, and I'll do a quick search. You're ready to go, and I'm still in shock, and have to get with it...you've definitely got the advantage :)

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
Linda B, here's all your renders from the DAZ thread, zipped and attached to this post, so hopefully they won't get lost again :)

:drawing:

Attachments

• ELYNDA.zip
    499.4 KB · Views: 162

skylab

Esteemed
...and I think she's gone off in search of a 'stash...so I'll go off awhile and catch a nap...I'm going to need all the strength I can get to meet this challenge....haha.

Later...

:sleep:

skylab

Esteemed
Terre, I guess this was like old times for you :)

I'll be back on later...a Neil Diamond concert is on, so I'm going to watch it, until it's watching me :sleep:

Later...

:sneaky:

DanaTA

Distinguished
The chess sets were fairly easy...just found a base, parented them all to it, and applied gold or silver mats to everything...back then I was doing firefly, so I was using Duckpond's metal mats for firefly...now I tend to do superfly,, and use D3D metals. And with Liberty, I used a smart phone for the tablet...haha. Heindance was based on this YouTube video:

Oh, my! I'll have to watch the original movie now, to get the correct scene back into my head!

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Now that's one heck of a piece of choreography, that's for sure!! I always liked that music, and the movie.

I did a render years ago for a render challenge on the old Dreamlight forum with it in mind.

Who Am I? I'm the Disco Queen!!

WhoAmI-DiscoQueen.jpg

The render came in 3rd place that month.