• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RDNA request

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I had major computer issues when rDNA closed down. Is it still possible to request for the downloads that are at hivewire to be added to my account if I can toward the order receipts to someone? But who?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Unfortunately, I have to hand create all "zero price" orders, so until we have an automated way to do so, the only orders we are creating (because there were major updates for them) are those of Netherworks. Receipts for them should be forwarded to him:

Please see these threads.

Products moved to HiveWire from RDNA
Netherworks Products

What I suggest is that you try to connect with the artists who created the products (some are here, some at other stores) to try to get copies of the products. Good luck!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
RDNA is gone...has been since the end of last year.

I would not bother Syyd with RDNA product issues - she no longer owns RDNA and therefore has no responsibility for the products. In any case, Alphina said they are products that are now sold at HiveWire, so not something she probably even SHOULD be giving copies of to people.

Again, the best option is to contact the vendors. Since they are sold here, those vendors are likely available to contact here via "conversations".

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
How do I redownload SuzyQ and Dude? I got them as a couple I think in December 2015. I know it was not last Christmas season but the one before that. Or are the ones released here different enough to make them worth purchasing?

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
How do I redownload SuzyQ and Dude? I got them as a couple I think in December 2015. I know it was not last Christmas season but the one before that. Or are the ones released here different enough to make them worth purchasing?

They're not different at all other than the ReadMe and EULA being ours.

Netherworks Products

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I need to contact SemiDieu concerning his Poser plugins I have purchased at RDNA that are causing crashes on Poser 11. I was hoping there might be updates I may have missed. I have found his blank page at DAZ, but don't know how to contact him. Does anybody know how to get a hold of him? I would appreciate any info.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I need to contact SemiDieu concerning his Poser plugins I have purchased at RDNA that are causing crashes on Poser 11. I was hoping there might be updates I may have missed. I have found his blank page at DAZ, but don't know how to contact him. Does anybody know how to get a hold of him? I would appreciate any info.

I don't think he is reachable.............he quit 3D entirely and disappeared.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I had read the same Traci, that he was no longer doing any 3D work. Unfortunate, as his scripts are as valuable as Joe's (Netherworks).

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I had read the same Traci, that he was no longer doing any 3D work. Unfortunate, as his scripts are as valuable as Joe's (Netherworks).

I know. He will be sorely missed.

He took down his website too. For a while we could contact him there, but no more.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well I hope it was only because he was discouraged with the move to DAZ, and not owing to ill health.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
You could always try to pm him at DAZ..no clue if he's looking at those but it can't hurt.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
You could always try to pm him at DAZ..no clue if he's looking at those but it can't hurt.

The only thing available at DAZ is his free advanced shaders script and I think that's because he was begged by the vendors who relied on it for some of their products.

It's free.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thanks for all the info! I will try to PM him at DAZ, though his blank page there doesn't look promising. I can't believe someone with his skills would just leave Poser after having invested so much of his time and energy on it, but I also understand the buyout was rather traumatic for many.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yes, he still might get notices from pms there. Could also be he decided it was time to retire...

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I have found his home page at DAZ, but it's blank. How do we PM someone there? I didn't find a way. It looks like he never did anything there,

Hornet3d

Wise

His scripts certainly were valuable, I have a number of then that I use on an almost daily basis, excepting the odd times I take a break from Poser. Like you I hope it was not due to ill health and he is having fun in pastures new.

Can't really blame RDNA but that is what happens when there is a major change like that, some things get lost along the way. Some see it an opportune moment to call it a day and go off and do other things while others just never get around to taking the products elsewhere. Shame really.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
I have found his home page at DAZ, but it's blank. How do we PM someone there? I didn't find a way. It looks like he never did anything there,

Go to the forums - click on the gear near the top right of the page, and INBOX will be an option. Click it and you can send messages.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Go to the forums - click on the gear near the top right of the page, and INBOX will be an option. Click it and you can send messages.

Thanks, Alisa. I will do that.

I have a number of then that I use on an almost daily basis

Me too. But I am getting errors with his "Advanced" plugins in Poser 11 SR-6. Is it just me? This is why I am searching for him, with hopes I might have missed some update for Poser 11.