• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

PhotoGG's Products at HiveWire 3D

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
Absolutely beautiful Lyne! I'm so glad you're enjoying this package and looking forward to see your next creations. :snoopydance:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
can't see too much... but LOVE those 'piles of cotton' clouds! I actually take one cloud from one photo and plop it on another to get just the right look! Very easy to select sky, pull back just 3-5 pixels from edge of clouds, delete, then pull cloud onto another cloud sky... blends fine with large eraser where it meets other clouds - SO EASY!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This tough little guy decided to try on his father's collar. But then he didn't know how to get it off! The Morphing Collar for the HW Big Cat by PhotoGG (George Gregory) inspired me to do this picture! This collar comes with a truly amazing assortment of styles! There seems to be something appropriate for every render idea!

HiveWire3D Products used:

HiveWire Cub by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW
Morphing Collar for the HW Big Cat by PhotoGG (George Gregory)

Potted Palm by Lisa's Botanicals

Heeelp!
Heeelp.jpg

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yeah I showed the image off to others because he's soooooo cuuuuuuuuuuute!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Sweet image, and also agree - cute use of that lovely collar PhotoGG made!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
These fancy textures for the Morphing Collar for the HW Big Cat by PhotoGG gave me the idea that they were mousers in a palace!

HiveWire3D Products used:

HiveWire Big Cat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW
Morphing Collar for the HW Big Cat by PhotoGG (George Gregory)

Potted Palm by Lisa's Botanicals

and Daio's Toy Mouse

Royal Mousers
Royal Mousers.jpg