• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

PhotoGG's Products at HiveWire 3D

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Great backgrounds, George, and cool image!

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
Heres a glimpse of three Photo Sets coming soon. These smaller packs are a direct result of customer requests. See what giving feedback can do? Send a busy bee flowers and you get more honey!:coding: :flower02::bee::beehive:

Fire Mountain MiniPak

Evening Grandeur MiniPak

Cathedral Clouds MiniPak

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Oh wow! I haven't bought any of your sets yet but that fire mountain one is just gorgeous!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
They're all nice, though I'm partial to the Cathedral Clouds, especially those last 2. Stunning. :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I have used his skies for some time now...and they are SO EASY to use... with such spectacular results... sometimes I don't even need any other background! :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...they are a good price Lyne. I'm just a little broke at the moment as I spent too much last month and need to pull back on spending for a while.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear

Inspiring skies made the title... saturating the photos brings out even more beauty!! I did NOTHING but turn the saturation up just a bit! :)
well, aside from stealing one cloud from another in the same set and 'melting it' into the sky I had chosen... I love working with George's skies!!

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
So what have I been working on so hard? Here's a sneak peak at my current top project:
A Collar for the Big Cats (and perhaps the Cub). The diamonds and studs are completely displacement map based, so I welcome some feedback on that. Do most users out there have that turned on and working? Or does this pose a customer support nightmare? Better to know before rather than after release.

Any and all feedback, suggestions and requests are very welcome.:thankyou2:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Beautiful background photo packs, GG and love the collar (and LOL at the comment about a leash!!)

Miss B

CV-BEE
YAY on the Mini Packs, and I like the idea of the Big Cat Collars.

Now I like Goth, but I'm not sure about the spikey Goth collar for the Big Cat. It's a nice variant I suppose, for those who would like it, but I do like the other one a lot.

I'm also not sure about a leash either. Not surprised the suggestion got that kind of response. ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Ooooh these are neat (not that I didn't already know...being I have an "inside track" with George ;) ) but for me, I'm looking forward to a "Biker Cat"! LOL!!! Like a big hunk of a biker guy with a spikey collard cat... .hmmmm or a Gorgeous Biker chick with her svelte leopard pet... :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hmmmm, now that you mention it Lyne, even a Biker Gal with a cat with the spikey collar might work. ;)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I like spikey :D I can see a really cool pinup like a fashion shot happening. I like :p

Sorry I can't answer your question on the Displacement tho.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I love the collars, for my self I all ways use displacement. Often I end up going in and changing bump to displacement but then I am a tinkera :DOh and I use poser

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
Well, when I bog down, I REALLY bog down. I just submitted a new PhotoPak hoping to have it available just before Halloween, but I also wanted to let you guys know why the Big Cat Collar isn't ready yet.
:sorry:
First, my number one beta tester had surgery, and I dare not put something out there that Lyne hasn't given a thumbs up. :flower01: And second, real life has piled up on me in a big way. I'm a band parent with two kids in the Chester County High School Marching Band and I am both on the pit crew and the official photographer for our band boosters, so I've been at Friday night football games and Saturday band competitions EVERY weekend for the past month and have another month to go. Add that to a few official freelance project deadlines and I've been slotting breaks in my day planner just for breathing once in a while (sleep seems to have been double booked with other tasks, oh well).

Rest assured the Big Cat Collar is still almost complete on the Poser side with the Daz Studio version very close behind it. I'm shooting for a week or two, so be on the lookout.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to seeing how creative folks get with this Inferno package.