• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Need some help with DAZ Studio iRAY

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I have one other issue, which drives me batty with cameras. The Perspective Camera that's loaded with each scene doesn't do this by the way but most other cams I load either by me or from a preloaded scene have this weird thing where if I want to rotate the camera it's more in a universal mode rather than on the single figure mode and I have no idea how to get it to rotate just around the figure. So if I rotate the figure quickly disappears from the viewport and I have to use the frame tool with the figure selected to get it back in view. Quite annoying. Any ideas how to fix this for my cams?

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Create a persistent Point At target (last line of Camera creation popup) and move it as needed.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Actually found another solution for already created cams... under the Cameras tab there is a little forgotten tab called "Dimensions" and I guess by default the "Use Local Dimensions" is turned off. Turning that on gives me the option to set the framing and all that and the camera works as expected.

Cameras DS - Dimensions Tab.png