• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken1171's Products at HiveWire3D

parkdalegardener

Adventurous
Ken does this work in current Poser? No? Latest version of P12 available that I know of is 12.0.757 That would make this useless till the "new" Poser finally comes out?

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
the hide option looks useful. Is there a way to update the script to ignore non slaved dials. Also the Transforms, usually the only Transforms I have available for MOST clothing items I make are just the scale dials, so an option to hide transforms with checkboxes for which ones would be useful as well! Looks good Ken!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ken does this work in current Poser? No? Latest version of P12 available that I know of is 12.0.757 That would make this useless till the "new" Poser finally comes out?
Exactly! I noticed the post at Renderosity and sent him a convo here about that version issue, and that the link to the video at YouTube isn't working either.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
If I read what he wrote correctly, yes this one does work in the current available version of P12. It's the next one that he's waiting to release that wouldn't.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
The first sentence in his announcement states "This is a Python script for Poser 12. Requires Poser 12.0.993 or later." I don't see how that could mean it can be used in Poser 12.0.757.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hmm, I missed that. Ken's not one to release something people can't use, so maybe check to see if there's an update for the public P12.

DanaTA

Distinguished
One thing...Sensibility? Should be Sensitivity.

But you hare creating a lot of very useful scripts. Too bad I don't have P12 yet. Might be a while, don't have the funds.

Dana

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist

Yes it does! ^___^ Sorry about the confusion. I am in the beta team with Bondware, and the versions I have are different from the public ones, so I actually don't know what is the version number in the last public release. I have used the older beta version number, and that has created this confusion. Don't worry, it works in the public version. :)

the hide option looks useful. Is there a way to update the script to ignore non slaved dials. Also the Transforms, usually the only Transforms I have available for MOST clothing items I make are just the scale dials, so an option to hide transforms with checkboxes for which ones would be useful as well! Looks good Ken!

Hi Rich. The way to work with this is like this:

1) Hide all the transforms
2) Use the keyword selection to unhide the specific ones you want. For example, "scale" to unhide only the scale transforms dials. If the "transforms" option is checked, it will not affect any morph dials that have "scale" in the name. :)

Hope this helps.

One thing...Sensibility? Should be Sensitivity.

Dana

Oops, did I mistype that? I will patch it on the next update. Thanks for the heads up. Beats me none of the testers saw that. ^___^

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
the hide option looks useful. Is there a way to update the script to ignore non slaved dials.

I believe Poser Python offers no way to tell them apart. They are all "morph target" dials to Poser. Even if I compare to see which dials are on clothing that are not on the base figure, that doesn't mean they are not slave parameters. I wonder if there is a trick to tell them apart?

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
AutoMorpher Python script for Poser 12

Released today! ***Requires Poser 12.0.1029 or later (uses new features!).
Get it at Renderosity, or at PoserSoftware.

Promo_000_300x350_AutoMorpher.jpg

Automate transferring morphs from figure to clothing with 1-click. It intelligently auto-selects only the morphs that apply to the current figure and conformed clothing, with options to only copy the ones currently in use on the figure (default setting).

Promo_000_1000x1200_AutoMorpher.jpg

You can copy morphs from specific figure to specific clothing, or to all conformed clothing, or from all figures to all conforming clothing they wear at once. With 1-click!

Promo_01_600x800_AutoMorpher.jpg

Below we have Dawn and V4, and we can copy morphs to everything they are wearing (even conforming hair) with 1-CLICK. ^_____^

Promo_02_600x800_AutoMorpher.jpg

The interface is concise and simple, and so is the operation. All controls have mouse hover tooltips describing what they do, and at the bottom you have the help "?" button that opens the fully illustrated PDF manual.

Promo_03_600x800_AutoMorpher.jpg

This is a tool I wish I had long ago, when where getting conforming clothing and hair to follow the figure morphs can be quite a tedious talk. Why not make it a 1-CLICK thing? It copies only the morphs you have dialed on the figure(s), keeping your scenes light, and the saved files smaller. As opposed to Poser, the script will find your morphs even if they are hidden. ^___^

Watch the video demonstration here, where I show and explain all the bells & whistles:

Get it at Renderosity, or at PoserSoftware.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I am going to have to wishlist it, for when I've either made enough sales, or saved enough pennies, or maybe both. But that will make things easier, no more having to go through and find each morph by hand and checking it.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I am going to have to wishlist it, for when I've either made enough sales, or saved enough pennies, or maybe both. But that will make things easier, no more having to go through and find each morph by hand and checking it.

Yes, it's a quality of life kind of thing, automating one of the most tedious part of the work in Poser. :)

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
If I even used half of the scripts I bought from you half way, I'd still be using them more than I currently do. I have several of them and I use a bit of one here, and a touch of one there. When I remember I have them that is. LOL.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Some of the ones I use the most are the Script Manager, Dial Master, MAT Edit, and now the AutoMorpher. When posing figures, it's the IK Manager, and the Lock Master. When using old legacy V4, it's the SkinEdit. When converting props, morphs, materials, and poses from DAZ Studio, it's the 3 DUF converter scripts. Each is for a different part of the pipeline, where doing the job by hand would MORE work. It's remembering how much time & effort they save me that makes me use them. ^__^

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
3 DUF converter scripts?

DUF Prop Converter, DUF Pose Converter, and DUF Morphs Converter. The prop converter can also import DUF materials, and if you add the morphs converter, it can import the whole thing with textures and morphs. These scripts are very popular, since DS has so much contents.

Are the duf converter scripts part of a product Ken?

They are sold separately, since they each serve a different purpose. People can get only the ones they need. ^^