• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I wish we had - for the HW Dog

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
Given we have the HW dog out now - I thought maybe I could start something for extra's for the doggie ? I'll start off with a couple of thoughts
A muzzle ?
Seeing the first dog is a Labrador - how about a seeing eye dog harness ?
This ones probably for the smaller breed morphs when they arrive - doggie fashion wear coats ?

Please add any others you can think of . :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I know a couple of people are working on dog houses, food/water bowls and collar.

Someone has asked about a lead to take the doggie for a walk which I think would be good as well.

(the guide dog harness would be great for the Lab, Freyfaxi)

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
upload_2018-2-17_12-3-34.png

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
a rig for native American working dog stuff, working dog harness and bags/packs/travois, a muzzle how about hackles morphs to go along with those nice growls snarls. Bloody muzzle add-on tex for the wolf when released a set of different length/styled leashes and leads.
Battle armor if there is ever a German Shepherd or Mastiff breed created. Would be nice if it was more of a quilted leather and bronze plate kind of battle armor instead of a plate style which would be too big and heavy and unrealistic

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Big Dog Wish List

Poseable Leash (several styles)

Seeing-eye Harness and jacket

Muzzle

Fashion coats and booties

War Armor (Fantasy and more realistic leather and plate)

Muzzle for Greyhounds, jackets for Greyhounds

Sled Harness and lines (Modern and traditional)

Walking harness

Bows for ears or top of head

Sweaters for dogs

Soft bed for dogs

Crate for indoor dogs

Airport crate

Choke chain, Pinch Collar

Show dog accessories, stand, brushes,

Medical accessories, cast for foot, cone of shame

Native American Travoi for working dog

Bags/Packs for working dog/hiking

Hackle morphs to go with growls

Bloody muzzle add-on texture

Bag to carry small dogs (And maybe one with cutouts for the legs of big dogs.

In the Works:

Bandanna

Food Dish, bone, house, water dish

Collar