• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I wish we had - for the HW Dog

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
Dog bed is looking great :) Is it a static prop or a figure? If figure,,maybe a morph to sort of sag the side down as if dog lying over side ? ( not sure if I'm explaining myself clearly, here ? :))

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think you're explaining just fine. It's like having a morph in a couch seat for when someone is sitting on it.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
a preview of the W.I.P.
i need to make it more profound i think
Uh!?
Profound?!...........You mean deeper!
I would a bit and bigger around too I know if I was a dog I would want a bigger doggie bed and I had a real dog I would get it a bigger bed so why not the HW doggie. Oh I just remembered you can make that bigger by resizing! DUH!!!!!!

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Dog bed is looking great :) Is it a static prop or a figure? If figure,,maybe a morph to sort of sag the side down as if dog lying over side ? ( not sure if I'm explaining myself clearly, here ? :))
It will be a static prop,sorry i have not the skills to add morphs in poser..so it will be static...but it is a great idea! :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have one question Janet. How is he going to climb out with that pole that goes horizontally around all 4 of the sides? Shouldn't there have been a break of that pole at the door?

I'm referring to the one that's about where his chest is in that sitting pose, not the one down near the floor, as that one he can walk over easily.