• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I am SO glad you're back!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Rokket, did you get the paperwork you need for you family done?
No, not yet. I am on a ship now and I have been busier than the proverbial one-legged man who entered that butt kicking contest.

I did get the information I needed to get it done, though, so I made a step in the right direction.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Good morning. :)

How is everyone doing?

Today is the last delivery under the old owners at work. Next Saturday should be the first under the new owners. Our shelves are getting pretty thin as the orders the last week have been small for inventory reduction purposes.
I hope all goes well. I know what change can sometimes be hard on a company.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Oh my goodness I am cold. It's raining and windy. I am in Port Townsend WA. Wish I was in the Philippines right now.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It's no fun being cold all the time. I usually have that in October, before they turn on the heat, and again in April, after they turn off the heat.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I can imagine that would be harder to bear, especially in wet/humid weather.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I can't get used to it. When I go outside, my nose starts running and I get a headache. Once I am inside, it takes a long time for my nose to stop running, and the headache goes away about the same time. The only good thing about this is that we only have a few more days of this and we will be moving toward warmer weather (Hawaii).

Rokket

Dances with Bees
It's not all it's cracked up to be, at least not for us. We will be MILES from civilization due to the fact that we have something that goes boom on board the ship. And I've been there so many times over the years that it has lost it's luster for me.

Terre

Renowned
Good morning. All is going well with the new boss and for the first time in many years I have a manager who wants me to be able to do my job the way it should be done. :)

Terre

Renowned
Thanks. :)
I like my old boss as a person but some of his decisions were very frustrating because he's been stuck in the wrong job for his temperament.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Nice. It's always nice to have a nice boss. That's the rub with my job. I change bosses every 4-6 months, and some are good and some need to swim in a shark swarm.

quietrob

Extraordinary
A good boss is worth his wait in gold. I am way to used to being smarter than my boss and it frustrated me to know that my future was in hands less capable than my own. When I happened across a boss, a few years younger than me yet just as smart if not smarter, showed himself to be brave during an industrial accident, I cherished him. It made going to work easy as I knew our planning and my future was in good hands.
Nice. It's always nice to have a nice boss. That's the rub with my job. I change bosses every 4-6 months, and some are good and some need to swim in a shark swarm.

Some need to swim in a shark swarm. I wished I had thought of that! :D